My 3 Tips For Quick and Easy Back Pain Relief When You Wake Up With Pain Every Morning

Here are the three tips that I use to help reduce my aches and pains.

1. Take a nice warm shower every morning. When you wake up in the morning, your body and muscles are stiff and tight. A warm shower will help relax your muscle tightness and increase the flow of blood throughout the muscles of your body. This really helps get rid of the spasms and stiffness that I usually feel every day. This should really help relieve your pain.

2. Afterwards, there is nothing better than a good stretch. This is the perfect time to stretch out your body as you are muscles are warmed up and lose. This will help improve your ranges of motion and ability to move without pain. I find that I am able to function much better and perform most of my usual daily activities symptom-free after taking a nice warm shower and stretching afterwards every morning.

3. Keep the muscles of your body hydrated. This means drink water every morning, instead of coffee or tea. The cells and muscles of your body contain mostly water. Without drinking the proper amount of water every day your muscles lose their flexibility and become rigid and tight. My doctor recommended 2 L of water every day. But if you are restricted from drinking a lot of water for medical reasons then of course, follow your doctors recommendations. Please remember that water means water and drinking coffee, soda, tea and alcoholic beverages do not count. You will certainly be as surprised as I was to find that drinking water could actually help relieve my aches.

These three tips should provide some help from your back pain you wake up early in the morning. If you would like to read more Check out my blog at http://sciaticapainrelieftreatments.blogspot.com/ and see what I did for Safe and Fast and Effective Back Pain Relief at http://sciaticapainrelieftreatments.blogspot.com